Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple phone is easy to get to my account but cant seem to…

Customer Question
My apple phone is...

My apple phone is easy to get to my account but cant seem to get it on my computer at home

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

Window 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Iv tried to down load the itunes at home and just been giving up but would like to down load music at home but on my phone its always been real easy to do dont know what im doing wrong

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?