Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to set it up and get on LinkedIn as soon as I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set it up and get on LinkedIn as soon as I can, I am always being harassed by soon to be xwife. I have been writing for LinkedIn and love what I do but xwife is relentless pain

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update LinkedIn?

This is my first IPad, I have an I phone and Apple international had been guiding me through an investigation about my wife taking all retirement money and hiding it everywhere. I have been on two years of tracking her and when I get to the real she frys my tablet, so that is why I have apple pad

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your LinkedIn?

I have found a site where I am Vise President of a company with Zahner Investments and myself and my nephew Colin Zahner are the only people there, but I am blocked from it. In the mean time I went to Bill Gates blog and wrote a story about my mother and father about Alzheimer's and it went worldwide with 90000hits in a few days and it has been put back up and is still going . Helen invited me to start writing for LinkedIn and I just put down what I think and it's got Richard Branson's ,Capt Skully , Bill Gates etc you get the picture. The thing is I do not have a clue how to run this equipment and my soon to be xwife is trying her best to destroy my ability to write so please can someone get me to Helen the big boss Ken Zahner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I need all the help I can get and Apple has helped me find funds worldwide . This was my retirement money and my wife and her family and friends have been doing this for twenty years. In the year 2010 our local bank and telecommunications companies found a way to deem me a Violent Offender in Oct 10 2010 and ruined my ability to know anything about my wife. This charge gave her Federal witness protection and the only person that can see her anything was a federal judge. She was busy with a porn business and money laundrying and this is suppose to collapse on me eventually. This is all true and I have kept the paperwork to back it up. This nightmare just keeps coming at me cause I can not get my shit together about technology. Can any one help Ken Zaner

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?