Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I sync'd total music no problem, BUT --i am having a problem…

Customer Question
I sync'd total music...

I sync'd total music no problem, BUT --i am having a problem transferring my playlists from laptop to my iphone 7.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Telstra g4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The phone is new [6 weeks] -- back then i downloaded total music approx 4000 tunes, 2 days ago i tried to add playlists, using info off web, but not successful. i used apple instruts but not Iphone 7 specific.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When iphone is connected, the "music" window has "playlists" greyed out.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?