Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I drop it accidently in the toilet. 4. I tried the blow

Customer Question
I drop it accidently...

I drop it accidently in the toilet

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I tried the blow dryer and rice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

iphone 4 dropped in water?