Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am getting a divorce, and my Apple ID needs to be changed…

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a divorce, and my Apple ID needs to be changed on my phone. how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been months ago. my son got an iPad for Christmas and my texts messages are showing up on hi iPad. id like to just be separate from them.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where do I do that at my wife has the same apple id

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

So will I be changing hers too?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

To Change Your Apple ID Email Address

1. Go to appleid.apple.com, click Manage Your Apple ID, and sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. Click edit to the right of your email address under the section called Apple ID and Primary Email Address.
  3. Enter your new Apple ID email address.
  4. Click Save.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.