Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I do this tomorrow morning, or come in to an Apple store…

Customer Question
Can I do this...

Can I do this tomorrow morning, or come in to an Apple store tomorrow?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Serial no is DMQN6DPNFK11. Model is MD786LLA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Started tonight when it jumped from 40 percent to 4 percent when I was out for about 2 hours

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please do not connect me, it is late and I am going to bed, let us forget this until tomorrow morning. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

You have not responded to my last response to your issue...