Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple Wallet Malware took over our message app and would…

Customer Question
Apple Wallet Malware took...

Apple Wallet Malware took over our message app and would allow us to use the app no matter what I tried. I even turned it off and started my iPad 9.7 Pro again and Istill could not read the message or get rid of that large scale box. I could only read the message by pressing proceed. This was yesterday. Today updating the ios on my iphone Wallet was asking about me credit card. I was greatly inconvenienced and am greatly offended by such strong arm tactics. Shame on Apple.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your iPhone?

Where is the version number located?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did the app come pre-installed on your iPhone, or was it something you downloaded?

Preinstalled or added in an update

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?