Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple I-6 is not working except for a blinking apple on…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My Apple...

Second opinion] My Apple I-6 is not working except for a blinking apple on the front. Hope you can help me.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is an I-6 and I have a dell computer if that is what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It started yesterday and I have tried holding down the main button together with the start button.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you able to use the phone?