Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I left it in Hannaford supermarket in Cairo New York I am…

Customer Question
I left it in...

I left it in Hannaford supermarket in Cairo New York I am bedridden and I can't get back there and I'm using my old 6S phone to talk to you which I have a News for five months because I switched over to a 7X is there anyway for you to locate that phone and tell me if it's still in Cairo NY? The number is(###) ###-####my name is***** my pin is 1944

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

The number is(###) ###-####my name is***** my pin is 1944

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to call 611 but it won't let me because I haven't use this phone for five months and they probably disconnected almost everything I have chatted with Verizon tech-support and they told me that only Apple chat might be able to help me the phone was lost last night and since I am disabled I really need to get it back I hope some Thief didn't get it. You need a code to open the phone so I guess nobody can use it but I really need it back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

You need a code to open the phone so I guess nobody can use it but I really need it back

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.