Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I save my bank statements on my ipad. Don't know. Do…

Customer Question
How do I save...

How do I save my bank statements on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Do not know how to set up file for pdfs of bank statements

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Have bank statements open and need to know how to save on ipad

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.