Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Email list of folders on the oleft is now visable. Thru

Customer Question
Email list of folders...

Email list of folders on the oleft is now visable.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Thru exfinity

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Internet and pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Thied even help but still no folders

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The main thing I use the folders for is moves. I didtry to straighten out the folders the other day

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

How may I help you today?