Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a very old mac computer And I want to upgrade to a…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl I have...

Hi Pearl I have a very old mac computer And I want to upgrade to a better system

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I think its leapard Not sure its pretty old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Well Im having a hard time with chrome and firefox not able to get on to my email said that I need to upgrade and tried to upgrade chrome and firefox but that is not working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to keep this computer so I want the easiest and inexpensive way to fix this problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you tell me the exact version of OS X you are currently running on your Mac, please?

Click the Apple logo in the menu bar at the top left of the screen

Select "About This Mac"

In the window that opens, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says.

Thanks,