Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought an apple watch and in trying to set it up, I…

Customer Question
I just bought an apple...
I just bought an apple watch and in trying to set it up, I was ask.ed for my icloud password. Unfortunately I could not remember. Please help or I have $400 junk...
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good evening!

On your computer, visit https://iforgot.apple.com and choose to reset your Apple ID password, which will also be your iCloud password.

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,