Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a charge on my ITunes account for. Not too ago. I…

Customer Question
I have a charge...

I have a charge on my ITunes account for

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Not too long ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have downloaded a few new musics

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of. I do have an I cloud account and they just charged me .99 cents

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What does it say the charge is for?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what can you do to help me. Please help me. I am 76 and cannot afford the amount charged.

Ok, sign into reportaproblem.apple.com with your Apple ID. You will have the option to click "Report a problem" on the purchase in question. When given the option, choose the reason stating it is an unauthorized purchase and submit it to Apple.

I also recommend changing your password ***** your Apple ID. You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,