Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a ipad 3 16gb with iOS 9.3.5. How do I get the latest…

Customer Question
I have a ipad...

I have a ipad 3 16gb with iOS 9.3.5. How do I get the latest iOS 10 or 11?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Well I just got it as a Christmas gift. And the some apps are requesting for the iOS 10 or 11 update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that would be all for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

The Apple iPad 3 does not support iOS 10 or newer. Is there anything I can help do for you, suggest any other iPads?