Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my passcode on Iphone 7 new today. I never changed it…

Customer Question
I lost my passcode...

I lost my passcode on Iphone 7 new today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never changed it got phone today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How never had a phone 85 year old

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a I phone 7 okay?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have forgotten the security passcode then you will need to recover the iPhone.

To do this, please see:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------