Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a letter from Apple itunes. It says that I have

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a letter from Apple itunes. It says that I have fraudulent charge on my Itunes account. I have tried to follow their instructions on how to cance the $88.99 apple music charge but to no avail. Can you Help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Dec. 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have never Ordered any

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to have the charge removed from my account.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What kind of letter is this, was it received as an email?

Mac Support Specialist: randy-cssm,
 replied 3 months ago
randy-cssm
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/awioc-letter-apple-itunes-says.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

As long as you know your apple id and password ***** can go to http://reportaproblem.apple.com/ sign in with your apple id and password, choose to "report a problem", pick " I didn't authorize this purchase". You can do this several different ways on your apple device or computer but I was not sure what you primarily use so I included this as a reference as it shows the steps for all https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Let me know what happens.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast