Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password and have not received new one. Have not

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** have...

Forgot password ***** have not received new one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Have not changed them forgot password ***** apple does not like me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

If this was helpful please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

i have not received my email with password

You will never receive an email with a password ***** that would be horribly unsafe. Did you go through the process at iforgot.apple.com?

i already paid you
i did go through the process

What was the result of the process?

no email contact at***@******.***
are we through

Not really if you were not able to reset your password ***** we need to talk on the phone.

Please call ‭(866)(###) ###-####

This is the Mac Genius Support Line. Select tech support and tell them you are unable to reset your Apple ID password.