Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Chris—just to let you know— the computer is completely

Customer Question
unusable. I worked all night...
Chris—just to let you know— the computer is completely unusable. I worked all night just trying to keep ahead of the process as one screen after another and all my applications froze. I barely got rid of the Yahoo makpeace email account and set up a gmail account in the Facebook category of the Internet accounts screen. You won’t be able to access my computer remotely. Literally, nothing is running. I am going to check with Apple support. Wish me lots of good health for me and my almost dead computer. Thank you for your help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

Are you able to power down your computer and turn back on?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No—it keeps kicking me off Wi-Fi—I can only turn it off by holding down the on-off button.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Under Finder I see some other options in a screen called team viewer. The obstacle I’m dealing with is the spinning wheel is always going. I don’t have much control. I click on log files and a file called TeamViewer showed up. If it’s anything we have to move fast before it greys-out

It seems like your computer may need a clean up and a diagnostic which I can do later at your convenience to make sure everything is running good or if it needs attention by me to be cleaned up to run faster.

If you can somehow get teamviewer up, by looking on finder and open "Applications Teamviewer" then get the ID and password.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I see what I can do
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ID 372 150 446 PW tyy483
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can’t sign In makpeace is disconnected

Let me see if I can connect.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can use the new google email—it will set up a new account and we may loose each other

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Try new AppleID***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
4easeNfun

I need you to restart your computer please, it is locked out on me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s up and the screen is waiting ID 372 150 446
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
tw8h83
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you control remotely
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you still need me to shut down
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
TeamViewer screen is open
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s how you got in last
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What if I checked assign device to account

Have you restarted your computer?

Since we last disconnected?*

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The Apple store is actively taking over putting lock on everything
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You can get in
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I sent you a message from the session list

I am seeing corruptions on your computer, not the Apple store taking over. If you want me to repair your system files and corruption I will need you to accept the remote support please as the cleaning will take about an hour to clean and speed up the computer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sure
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I accept remote support

I just sent. Please accept.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Chris I am going to accept remote support. “The corruption” put locks on several menus that,I, as the Administrator of the Apple account would need to access to do any anything — especially make changes to Passwords. The whole thing needs tweaking and I am exhausted from being up for 36 hours— in addition to the hundreds of hours I’ve spent over the past year. Plus you could help me create a list of all I need to do to thoroughly follow up. Besides the locks and blocks, I feel “it’s” presence. Can we have another go at it? Set a mutually agreeable time... not today ... this next week 01/01/18 - 01/07/18. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Can I use the remote offer that is in this linked message? I want to set up an account (after getting a new AppleID WHICH APPLE SUPPORT FOR THE ID WOULD NOT LET ME DO LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING A CORRECT PASSWORD ***** THE OLD MAKPEACE EMAIL ACCT and some “Administrator’s” message to them—-and all the recent activity on the account.

Happy New Year.

Yes I am available tomorrow afternoon (1/5/2018) if you want to accept the support.

-Chris

Mike, Mac Medic