Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my I phone password. It's my fingerprint…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my I phone password. It's my fingerprint but then it asks for a password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didnt

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can't get on my phone. How do I I get the online account reset tool

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

If this was helpful please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.