Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't text because I have a message on my text function…

Customer Question
I can't text because...

I can't text because I have a message on my text function which says send money with apple pay. I can't get out of it. It wants me to continue and send money to friends. I shut my phone down, but I still get the message.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

6plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I tried shutting down, but it keeps popping up. It started this morning when I tried to send a text.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I downloaded the new operating system last night.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Hold the power button until the screen comes up and then hold the home button down until it goes away. It will clear memory and get you out of it.

If this was helpful please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

Jason, I held the power button down. Am I supposed to shut down. I When I held down the power button I got Siri. What am I doing wrong?

Hold the power button until the screen comes up and then hold the home button down until it goes away.

Power then home. Please follow the directions the whole way through.

I think Apple should fix this. I'll go to another site.

This is not Apple. You can get help from Apple Directly at support.apple.com

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.