Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to get Apple ID and password reset. Don’t have date…

Customer Question
Need to get Apple...

Need to get Apple ID and password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t have date

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.