Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and can’t seem to get a new one. I

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** can’t seem to get a new one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can’t remem

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, I tried and they phone me with a number that I key in and then it asks me to enter my password ***** I have forgotten

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

If this was helpful please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.