Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I HAVE JUST CHANGED FROM CENTURY LINK TO CABLE ONE FOR MY…

Customer Question
I HAVE JUST CHANGED...

I HAVE JUST CHANGED FROM CENTURY LINK TO CABLE ONE FOR MY INTERNET SERVICE. FOR SOME REASON MY PRNTER IS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED. HOW DO I GO ABOUT FIXING THIS?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I Have no Idea? I am not exactly computer savvy .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

It's been a while. Do you mean shut down completel?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need some help. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is the printer on the wifi now?

As far as I know but when I check it it says offline
No thank you

You will need to connect it to wifi again like you did when you set it up the first time.