Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot remember password for amazon. I want to order books…

Customer Question
I cannot remember password...

I cannot remember password ***** amazon. I want to order books for my iPad. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t remember. I have tried to use new one for about a year for iBooks.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No; they say I have a small credit but I have no idea how to use it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:
- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email
- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.
- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Mac Technician