Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot reset my password, bank information changed, email…

Customer Question
I cannot reset...

I cannot reset my password, bank information changed, email stayed the same. You sent me to I tune cannot get that on my PC computer (do not haven an apple computer) I have an Ipad.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

YES, but my bank account information changed thus they do not want to chaNGE MY PASSWORD.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me out of this vicious circle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you tried this yet?

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service.

I tried reset etc I do not have the same bank account as before so they do not let me reset it email stayed the same

Ok. If the web tool is not working the next step is to call in. ‭(866)(###) ###-####

Select Tech Support from the menu options and let them know you do not have a case number ***** They will help you reset the password.

If this was helpful please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.