Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I phone 7 and am getting ready to upgrade to an X…

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have an I phone 7 and am getting ready to upgrade to an X and i dont remember any of my apple or app passwords. Cant load anything. Can i give you some info for a password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I dont know when it all started I worked for someone else and my email changed. I had it all set on my old phone where I didnt need to enter my password ***** time. That phone was stolen and I have never had my password ***** What information do you need from me to get into my account

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No im really not very tech savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont have the new device yet was just tying to get this figured out. Thanks for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Im not sure how to see or reset my apple ID and password ***** I can use the app store

It is pretty simple go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

If this was helpful please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.