Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have not used my iPhone 5s apple apps because I can't

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used my iPhone 5s apple apps because I can't access it the last time I tried I think they said there was locked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an iPhone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you please provide more detail on your issue?