Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cakn't open my Keynote. I made a power point with 100

Customer Question
I cakn't open my...

I cakn't open my Keynote. I made a power point with 100 slides. It worked last night but not today.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook Air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

I tried the suggestion from Google. Rt click, open with Keynote The files are in Keynote but they won't open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what to ask.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

When you open the file, do you get any error message? or what happens?

No error message. Just nothing
I just paid $40 on pay pal.
Is this a rip off?
It said $5 originally
What are you doing?
Is this a service or not?
You are not being helpful.
This is a scam?
What is happening?
Scam?
Assume you are scam artists