Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't get new device set up. Ipod-touch 32 gb. Just bought…

Customer Question
Can't get new device...

Can't get new device set up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipod-touch 32 gb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Had a nano and trying to upgrade to touch mainly for my music

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Do you have iTunes installed on your computer?

What issue are you having setting it up? Does iTunes recognise it?

Are you having trouble seeing the iPod in iTunes, or adding music to it?