Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to talk with someone to fix an issue and the last…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk with someone to fix an issue and the last thing didn’t work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 6 and I want to talk not text

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Talk

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That didn’t work last time what makes you think it will work this time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How can I help?