Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a MacBook Air with my iTunes library on it. I want to…

Customer Question
I have a MacBook...

I have a MacBook Air with my iTunes library on it. I want to transfer it to my new pixel 2 and have a USB to Pixel cable installed but don't see any acknowledgement of that connection on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your MacBook Air?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

The three on the right are solid and the for on the left are blinking.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.