Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to purchase 3 songs and I can't buy them for…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to purchase 3 songs and I can't buy them for some reason and was told to contract you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Laptop 6month old Dell..have had no problem before

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes last update was 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I go to purchase the song it shows all my credit card info including address and at bottom says "done" I click on that and then it bounces back to my old info of address etc and at bottom says "done" I cllick on that and I think I have purchased it but when I go to itunes and look at purchased the songs aren't there I am wondering if I have to put my info in again as far as address credit card ec

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.