Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its stating that the network is locked. Well i ddnt use it…

Customer Question
Its stating that the...

Its stating that the network is locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Well i ddnt use it before ..my uncle in the USAsent it to me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Well i have never tried anything besides connecting it because i dont know anything of it right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not exactly

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Which Apple device do you have?

Also, just to clarify, does the message state that the device is locked or specifically that the network is locked?

Can you take a picture of the error message and post it here for me?

its an iphone 5c
its saying your iphone could not be activated beecause activationserver cannot be reached

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Are you able to connect the iPhone to WiFi that connects to the Internet?

what should i do then
i am but it wont go any further

It sounds like your mobile service may not be providing a good Internet data connection.

So next connect your phone to a WiFi network and try activation.

If that does not work, test accessing other websites through the phone and let me know if that works.

well it still states LTE even if i put my own line

Ok, so just to clarify, the phone is connected to WiFi yet the phone is still using LTE for Internet data connection?

could you please refund because my dad insists so

Ok, I will forward your request to Just Answer customer service.

Best regards,

David.

thank you make sure because my dad wishes me to withdraw
is it done