Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a i phone 7 that I .bought new in Nov.14 2017 so its…

Customer Question
I have a i...

I have a i phone 7 that I .bought new in Nov.14 2017 so its new. It started freezing up and I turned it off and on but it never worked right so I took it back and the guy said it needed an up

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone 7 (pressing and holding the On/Off button and the Volume Down key)?

Date. So I did that but then came up with needing a password. Problem is that I never put in a password.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Is the iPhone asking for a passcode or is it the password ***** your Apple ID?