Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Got stuck wi working a holiday weekend. The ole short straw.

Customer Question
Hi, Mike. (Got stuck...

Hi, Mike. (Got stuck wi working a holiday weekend. The ole short straw. My problem: I have burned a CD using iTunes - 10 song from a play list and 52 Mbp. Everything looks great on the cd but only the first 2 songs play correctly no matter which device I play the CD on. Oh, I,m unsung iTunes on a Windows 10 laptop

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the version of Windows on your Mac or device?

Did you get my long message?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How bout a windows iTunes expert?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Hi! I got a message saying you are still in need of assistance. Is that the case. I would love to help you!