Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to reset my iPad min4 to factory setting but…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my iPad min4 to factory setting but cannot get into settings, is there another way to do this.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

When I activated my new iPad in July 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No right now Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What is the reason you can not get into Settings?