Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPad will not hook up with the wyfi network. Up in the…

Customer Question
My IPad will not...

My IPad will not hook up with the wyfi network. Up in the left top corner it says "no service " with the wyfi symbol but my wyfi setting say that I am connected.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I don't have a clue.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Do you mean by reboot to turn the iPad off then turn right back on?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
How can you connect to my iPad? Is that dangerous to allow you to do that? Will you always be able to connect whenever you want to? I don't understand.
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

You need to know the name of your wifi and the password ***** your wireless network. If you are not sure of those credentials, please call your internet provider, they will be able to tell them for you.

Please rate me positively (3, 4 or 5 stars), that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money.

Thank you

JOHN

I am talking to you from my phone. Not my IPad. My iPad is what I can't get to work. How can you connect to my iPad?
Thanks, ***** ***** forget it. I am not smart enough to be able to help you help me. Please do not charge me. Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble.

The internet provider will tell you what's the name of your Wifi and what's the password ***** your wireless network. Then you go from the iPad to Settings, Wi-Fi, choose the name of your wifi and enter the password ***** by your internet provider.