Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad needs to be activated

Customer Question
iPad needs to be activated
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello Linda, My name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com and I am going to do my best to help you with your iPad issue.

Is the iPad brand new or have you used it prior to the issue you are having now?

Linda, would you still like help with your iPad issue? It is now 12/31/2017 2:14pm CST

Here is a link about the activation lock: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201365

Please let me know if that does not resolve your issue so that I can complete your request for assistance here on JustAnswer.com.

Please let me know either way.