Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my apple password -- lost old password. We.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my apple password ***** lost old password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

We

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where is that located?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

You can reset your password ***** at the link I provide below. Just enter your apple ID which is usually your email address and follow the directions. If you don't remember your apple ID click the link on the page that says "look it up"My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Here is the link to get started: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid