Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don’t remember I’d on any of my apps. I lost Facebook and…

Customer Question
I don’t remember I’d...

I don’t remember I’d on any of my apps. I lost Facebook and can’t log back in. Can’t get updates

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I’ve tried yesterday and almost everyday since I lost it. I took into ATT store said I had tried so many times was afraid it would shut the whole phone down

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Setting up another account/tried answering the profile questions. I only remember Shiloh my first pet the others city parents meet I thought was Magee and nickname Trea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not very smart when it comes to this stuff!!! Laugh with me but not at me!!! You’d think after 5 yrs I’d know something but u got it I don’t ha. Can we have the same password ***** all my apps. And is my current E-mail***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Facebook app. I just wanted to clarify your notes if you don't mind to make sure I understand exactly what is happening.

You are trying to access Facebook and you are having issues logging in?

I do not remember user name or password

Okay, give me just a few moments. I'm going to provide the instructions that you may have tried but there's not many steps to try to recover a Facebook account. Do you know what email address you used by chance?