Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I put the Uber icon on my iPhone screen? I have an…

Customer Question
How do I put...

How do I put the Uber icon on my iPhone screen? I have an account with my current credit card number on it but can’t call cabs without the ap showing on my screen

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I could try the reboot suggestion

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

You'll need to download the Uber app from the Apple App Store.

On the iPhone, tap to open the App Store.

Tap the Search button at the bottom of the screen

Search for "Uber"

It should be the first result on screen. Tap "Get" to download the app.

When it has finished downloading, it should appear on your iPhone's Home screen.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,