Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How will i reinstate api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0dll on my…

Customer Question
How will i reinstate...

How will i reinstate api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0dll on my computer ?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Im running an itune on accer window 8, to use for my ipad and iphone but this programe is missing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I try to update the latest itune 12.7.2 which i experience the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Update the latest itune version of 12.7.2 on my laptop which i can access my ipad and my iphone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting this error when trying to install or uninstall iTunes now? When (timewise) did this issue start?