Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My computer is a MacBook Air, but my questions are about…

Customer Question
My computer is a...

My computer is a MacBook Air, but my questions are about trying to *****: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

OS X El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

We have tried to answer all your questions about our membership in Skype but Skype says we don't have the right passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Could we just delete the old wskype membership and start a new?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.