Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tried to change sim for Mexico, couldn�t as forgot password.

Customer Question
Second opinion] Tried to change...
Second opinion] Tried to change sim for Mexico, couldn�t as forgot password. Asked iforgotapple maybe too many times. Now email is blocked on iPhone but not ipadJA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?Customer: No idea. Apple sent me a no to create new password & said it might take a few days for the process to work after 5 days I went on again and today I�m cut offJA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?Customer: I only reset on iforgotappleJA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: I�m in Mexico & want to buy a mex. sim for my iPhone. Forgot my apple password. Obtained apple verification code by text on my trusted iPhone. Twice on Dec 17 used 1 to request new password. Told it could be several days before new pass allowed. I was impatient & after 5 days on Dec 22 I requested another no. & received 3rd code didn�t use it. Now whenon wifi I can�t sendorreceive emails. I think Apple has shut me down. Help
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Hello:

Happy New Year!