Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep getting message of ID INCORRECT even after changing…

Customer Question
I keep getting message...

I keep getting message of ID INCORRECT even after changing it . I changed it last week and it worked for two days only My password ***** *****! ame nina***@******.*** .Please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know what that is

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the phone number?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Where exactly are you getting this ID prompt now? Is it on the Gmail website or somewhere else?

Cant afford 39.00 can you give me the phone number for free tech support . I have four Apple products and I must say they are not as user friendly as I would have hoped for
Just pay charges

Sorry, we are a paid support website. You may contact Apple directly here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/contact

I'll process a refund for you now. Thanks,

Can I have the tech support phone number please!my serial# ***** is 24" Mac desktop