Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Upon death of my brother i was given his i pad. i dont know…

Customer Question
Upon death of my...

Upon death of my brother i was given his i pad. i dont know how to use it i cant get on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I had the unit cleared at apple store

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Dont have that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Any thing would be helpful

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you describe in more detail about the issue you are having?

Thanks,

my ipad asks me to use an apple id with a password. i have neither

...and is this the only thing that appears on screen, which prevents you from accessing any other features of the iPad?