Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have updated my mac book last night and I have changed my…

Customer Question
I have updated my...

I have updated my mac book last night and I have changed my password ***** but now all of my 2phone and2 ipad will work with my new passsword, however my iphoto will not recongize my new password ***** FB?

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in Mexico

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My iphoto ask me to put in the new password, but it say it has error.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the option and we can continue. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Which passwords have you changed and what i not working now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have changed my facebook password, that password ***** on everything I have but to my mac computer iphoto to my facebook.

Are you referring to your Apple ID password ***** being changed?

Mike, Mac Medic