Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to sign up for Match anode devise is havin a problem.

Customer Question
Trying to sign up...

Trying to sign up for Match anode devise is havin a problem

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad mini iPad mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This morning Signing in several times

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.