Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have a iPhone not sure on the model that will not come on.

Customer Question
Have a iPhone not...

Have a iPhone not sure on the model that will not come on. Has been working ok until presetly. Have it hooked up to charger but no indication on the phone charging. ?????

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Advise as to where the home sleep buttons are????????

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No - thanks for the help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How old is this iPhone?

What is the model number of your phone? You can find it on the back in tiny letters

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

If you have not tried a new charger try that. If that does not work using the same charger hold the home and power button down while plugged in.